Montag, 24. September 2012

I Love Tokushima, Shikoku Island Tokushima-shi, Tokushima, Japan

I Love Tokushima, Shikoku Island (Tokushima-shi, Tokushima, Japan)! Dinner Show at Awa Kanko Hotel on Sunday, October 7, 2012. With special guests, the P.A.T.H.WAY band, plus guitarist Johnny Alegre, hosted by Hidehisa Sogabe of Shikoku Broadcasting. Also featuring pianist Goto Miho, the University of Tokushima Jazz Band and surprise performers 

Here is a song selection that Vivian singing and performing
   A song for you
All of me
Always(duet)
Agua du bebei
Amazing grace
Antonios Song
As time goes by
Autumn leaves
Another You
Alfie
As time goes By
Around the world
A Whole New Worl(duet)
Besame Mucho
Bewitch ,Bothered and bewildered
Blue Moon
Cabaret
Change the world
Close To You
Cry Me a River
Copacabana
Can't take my eyes of you
Call Me
Days of wine and Roses
Day By day
Desperado
Do Re Mi
Do you Know the way to San Jose
Ebbtide
Fly me to the moon
Fever
Everything a good man need
Endless Love(duet)
Favorite thing
Girl From ipanema
Green Dolphin Street
Hello Dolly
How high the moon
Imagine
I love Paris
I wish you Love
I'll be seeing you
I've Got you under my skin
I will always love yoI will wait for You
I have nothing
I say a little prayer
Just in Time
Killing Me softly with his song
Love is a many Splender things
Let it Be
Michelle
Moon River
My favorite Things
Lover come back to me
Love is a many splendored things
Lullaby of Birdland
let it Be
Masquerade
Masquenada
Moon river
More
Monalisa
Night and day
New york State of Mind
New york,New york
One note sambRoute 66
Satin Doll
Smile
Shadow of your Smile
Superstar
Sentimental journey
Shadow of your Smile
Sunny side of the street
Sunny
Singing in the rain
sway(Quien Sierra)
The lady Wants to know
Take Quizas,Quizas
Tenesse Waltz
The way we were
The lady is a Tramph
What a wondeful world
What A difference A day make
Tears In Heaven
Top of the world
The look of love                         


I Love Tokushima Dinner Show 2012 with Vivian Hernaez and Guests will be move to October 7 Sunday (AWA KANKO HOTEL)

Tickets Buy    jvehernaez@yahoo.com



Promotion / Management / Booking / Japan


jvehernaez@yahoo.com

Promotion / Management / Booking / Germany Und Europa


http://www.peterkonersmann.de

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen